Tuesday, December 25, 2012

WINTERFEST!! The Tempest and Hamlet!


Here is the poster for The Tempest at Southwest Shakespeare Company, together with my new headshot showing my white beard, which is the look for Prospero in The Tempest.  I will also be playing the Ghost of Hamlet's father/Player King/Gravedigger in Hamlet.  The two shows will play in rotating repertory in January at the beautiful Mesa Arts Center in Mesa, AZ. I am very excited about this grand project.

If you can come to one or both shows, come around behind the theatre to the stage door afterwards and say hello!

I may have a special code I can give you for half price tickets.  This is still in the works, so check back in January.  I will post the information as soon as I have it.

For performance dates and times, visit the website for Southwest Shakespeare:

http://swshakespeare.org/